Love story in english
The first time he saw him, in the same balcony Wet Hair, White Kurta, Salwar Lal Giving rose water, my rose was that he was So, there was a gap between two houses between us, It seemed to me that every moment was in front of me.The door of his house often knocked, Ever wanted to ask for sugar, tea, salt. Then thought I would say the next time We raised our courage and got the meeting too May be those friends who have rehearsed.
It was Sunday that day, with all the preparations reached "Khat Khat Khat" in front of her house, waiting for her door to open, a little shy smile, my heart was thinking that the floor will be found today .. !!
"Khat khat Khat" I knocked the door again, explained the bouncing heart again. Then one thought came to my heart, that there was no distance from a knock at any time between me. It seemed that he waited for my knock at the door.
But this time there was no movement or any noise in the door but there was no lock on the door. I saw a strange fear in me, my mind panicked and knocked on the door again. This time the nervousness of my heart reached my fingers. A continuous knock on his door made a statement of my heart. There were different types of thoughts coming in mind, why the door is closed, what is the matter, everything is fine inside, if there is anything then it has not gone ... !! He was seen in the balcony right in the morning. Then suddenly the voice of the door opened.
He was standing in front of me. Thank God! I got breath in my breath, but today it was different from everyday, why was her hair scattered today ?? Why was his eyes closed, his lips were always so red and how was this red mark on his neck?
Seeing such a flutter, she took care of herself. Suddenly, in his eyes, everything was unknowingly said.
Like "something they want", such lobbies have snatched my arms. My heart did not understand my fear of fear and anxiety in my chest; I did not understand that cry, laughed, died or killed. He said again - "need something", but I could not say anything.
Just turned around, because somewhere my wet eyes do not tell my heart. That day is such a year as the whole year. He did not leave the coda, Koshas and God himself. What was the mistake that my day was futile? It seemed as if his neck marks had scratched my feelings.
Then suddenly there was a voice of knocking on my door. You thought right, standing right there in front of me Now the turn was mine I asked him - "need something"
He said - "Yes .. I want to tell you that I waited a lot for you. I used to think that every time I told you my heart's heart, for 4 months, when you did not say anything, I thought it was my confusion. You used to look in the balcony just like you would come to the house like a neighbor. What was my mistake that you have so much to wait? "
His question got so deep in me that I could not blink till the blink. After this, some of our misunderstandings went away and today she is my wife.
Friends! Hope you liked this "Love Story" If you are fond of reading Love Story then you can visit regular on our blog. If you have a question related to Love Story, you can share it via the comment below. If you liked this article, then share it with your friends on social media. How do you like this love story? If you have any such love story, tell us through the comment. If you liked Love Story, then share it with your friends on social media. Thank you


0 Comments